A Telecommunications Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalising projects related to telecommunications systems. Their tasks often include:
- Overseeing all aspects of projects, including initial planning, design, scheduling, risk analysis, budget control, and reporting.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Assessing and managing potential risks and issues, implementing corrective measures where necessary.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including service providers, contractors, and customers.
- Ensuring that the installed systems meet all regulatory standards and customer expectations.
- Keeping updated with advancements in telecommunications technology and practices.