When: 23 November 2023, 15:00 - 17:00
Where: TechUK, 10 St Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD
On Thursday 23 November (15:00-17:00) techUK will be hosting its Telecoms Infrastructure Working Group Plenary.
Sign up now to hear insight from key industry stakeholders and network with others across the sector.
- 15:00 - 15:10 Welcome and introduction from Chair (Nick Wiggin, Head of Partnerships, Freshwave)
- 15:10 - 15:25 Barrier Busting Taskforce Update (Jesam Eyong, Head of Public Sector Engagement, Barrier Busting Taskforce, DSIT)
- 15:25 - 15:40 Wireless Infrastructure Strategy Update (Jamie Wzietek, Head of Strategy and Policy, Future Network Programmes, DSIT)
- 15:40 - 16:00 techUK Digital Local Index (Ileana Lupsa, Programme Manager, techUK) and Autumn Statement Update (Alice Campbell, Public Affairs Manager, techUK)
- 16:00 - 16:15 Break
- 16:15 - 16:30 BDUK Project Gigabit Update (Matt Agar, Strategy Director, BDUK)
- 16:30 - 16:55 Member input for future TIWG workplan
- 16:55 –17:00 AOB and meeting close from Chair (Nick Wiggin, Head of Partnerships, Freshwave)
This plenary will focus on what market features are needed to ensure world class network infrastructure is deployed to support Future telecoms requirements.