Breaking into a new market can be daunting, especially in a sector as complex as telecoms.
Our UKTIN International Advisory Support Service has been designed to offer overseas organisations a smoother path to entering the UK.
With deep expertise in the UK telecoms sector and a broad network to match, our specialist advisers can provide tailored guidance and support to:
- Guide you through the compliance and standards requirements for operating in the UK
- Signpost you to organisations, universities and individuals relevant to your business interests
- Foster introductions and support in the creation of consortiums, investment opportunities and commercial partners
- Facilitate access to testbeds, labs and testing facilities
- Help you understand the different regional capabilities across the UK and how best to access them
Whether you’re an established player on the global market or a start-up, we can support you in identifying—and capturing—new opportunities in the UK.
Book an appointment with one of our specialist advisers today at firstname.lastname@example.org